We help the IT function address the issues related to both risk and performance improvement.
IT Advisory Services: helping IT deliver improved business performance
We help deliver improved business performance by addressing the IT and business agendas together. We work directly with CIOs and others to create a more effective IT organization. This allows IT to drive process efficiencies throughout the organization and better support and deliver transformational business change.
- IT transformation We help IT measure, enable and improve IT effectiveness to increase the overall return on IT investment. These services include demand management, IT sourcing and outsourcing, application and infrastructure optimization and consolidation and solution architecture.
- Technology assistance We help our clients transform their business through technology. Drawing upon our deep business and technical experience, we support the implementations of industry software packages and focus on finance, supply chain, CRM, HR, risk management and compliance.
- Client-Side Program Advisory We help support large-scale IT transformations including those that involve core ERP systems. We help our clients manage the overall transformation program, including the management of 3rd party vendors.
IT risk and assurance services: helping IT manage risk
Our IT risk and assurance professionals can help your organization address the challenge of managing IT risks in a way that is in line with your business strategy.
We draw on in-depth technical and IT-related risk management knowledge from our global organization, to help you with:
- IT controls services Our IT controls services focus on the design, implementation and rationalization of controls that potentially reduce the risks in the application, infrastructure and data layer of your IT function. Information Security is a key area of focus in the current landscape of mobile technology, social media and cloud computing.
- IT risk transformation We help you identify your most important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of IT risk management through technology assistance.
- IT assurance Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their IT risk landscape and the controls in place.
Underpinning our IT–related capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. This includes skills in the supporting areas of:
- People and organizational change
- Strategic direction
- Program management